Hi there, I'm Sue Rosoff - as Clyde Crashkup would say:
that's rose for rose and off for off, Rose-off.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
A bit about me:
I was born in Hollywood....
and grew up in Pasadena and then Capistrano Beach. I have always been creative and luckily that was and is nurtured by family, teachers and friends. I have tried my hand in a lot of different mediums including painting - but not pictures as much as on old pieces of furniture, weaving on a sort of tapestry loom and papier mache. But the creative medium that has been the most constant in my life is photography.
- Master of Arts in Visual Studies/Photography 1985, University of California at Berkeley
- University of California Honor Students Society
- Dorothea Lange Fellow 1984
- Thesis topic: A Documentation of the Sport and Culture of Professional Rodeo
- Photographic Courses at Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA, 1980, 1981
- Secondary Teaching Credential, Art Education/Photography 1978, University of California at Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts - History of Art 1977, University of California at Berkeley
- San Clemente High School 1972